Saturday 5 May 2012

I love taking pictures so much. not too good at it though...i do try. its not like i want to persue a career in photography or anything. Its gives you something to do doesn't it.It's nice if you just see something cool, just whip out your camera :)

Grandads garden



 Mums birthday candles

some wood in my grandads garden...

 One of my best landscape photos :)
Pretty clouds
Marbles

 I was out with my brother at this time :) obviously one of those few days in England where it decides not to rain :D
More marbles



 Hey Mr Robin, how you doing?

 Yeah....some trees where i live...

Aww like this one of my cousins wedding bag. Didn't really see the shadow and things until I put it on my google +

my light in my bedroom...looked quite cool at the time  :)



comments, thoughts. ta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment