Tuesday 8 May 2012

Working one day :)

Reet, so today in my english lesson our teacher suddenly came out about jobs and how his friend is the head of security at a big arena place in town. Their looking for new security guards and are having interviews and because my teacher knows the head of security (Gaz) he can getv us interviews :). Me and my friend look at each other straight away :D We are totally going for that job!!!! Now i know that i'm not secruity guard material at all but it would be so fun and we could work when we like as it's a 0 hour contract :) So totally excited dude :)People will be like "LET ME IN!!" i'll be like "ok just don't hit me" cowering in a corner.
If only my teacher liked me enough. I swear he hates me. But i don't like him either so hey ho life goes on.
But at least i'm trying. It'd be sooooo cool to have a job....not saying i hate being a kid because i know that adult life is hard...i never want to grow up...but it would be nice ot earn my own money and not keep asking my parents for it...don't you agree? I heard someone today being like "oh i never want a job"....it annoys me to think that one day i will be paying for those people to live...

No comments:

Post a Comment